Friday, July 1, 2011

Well Hello!

Hello all!  I have decided to turn my love and passion for photography into a business. I am so excited to start this new journey, well, existing journey I suppose.  I've enjoyed being both in front of and behind a camera since I can remember.  My Dad had this big nice camera, and I was always so intrigued by it. As I got older, he started showing me how to use this great piece of equipment.  Later on, I received my first "real" camera, a Canon.  It came complete with film and all! I adored the thing.  I ran around pretending I was some big shot snapping photos of family members and friends.  I guess that's where it all started.

Today, I'm just trying to take it one step at a time. I'm young and I'm learning.

Oh yes, and bare with me, as I've never been a "blogger" before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment