Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge- "A Touch of Light"

This week's photo challenge, by I Heart Faces, is "A Touch of Light". I love natural light and sun flare, I am so excited to browse through everyone's entries!  The first photo that instantly came to my mind was a snapshot, that my friend Chris took a few years ago, of my {now} husband and I. The picture was caught so randomly, with the sun in the perfect spot! This is definitely one of my favorite photos.

This photo was entered into the I Heart Faces photo challenge - http://www.iheartfaces.com 

2 comments:

  1. That is SOME kiss. Wow. Love the sunburst. I want a kiss like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magical!! Love this! Great capture! I love the b/w entries for this challenge ... that's what I entered, too! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete