Monday, January 9, 2012

Heather, 33 & 35 weeks

Here we are again! Another update on my beautiful sister in law! I saw her for Christmas, then again a week later for New Years, then again two weeks later for her baby shower! Annnnnd I'll be seeing her again next weekend for another baby shower, then again the next for her Maternity Session, and yet again for her last shower!! I have soo enjoyed seeing her this much! We used to spend a. lot. of time together. She is one of my very, best friends. It's awesome to have your sister in law be one of your closest friends. We use to live just a few minutes away, but Heather has recently moved about an hour away, so I don't get to see her as much. While I miss her dearly, I am so happy for her! She has a wonderful man in her life who absolutely loves her, and she is having a baby girl in just five short weeks!!!! It's so surreal to think there is going to be a tiny, little life joining this family. She is going to be oh, so loved. I cannot, cannot wait to meet and get to know this precious girl!!

The first photo was Christmas night. My father in law always has a fire outside every Christmas, so I thought it was fitting that she stand there. :) I just quickly took it with my little powershot camera so that I could mark this moment. Next year at this time, there will be a little stinker crawling around!!

The rest are from Heather's shower, themed "Baby it's Cold Outside". The shower was at our friend Hannah's house. This was the first time I had been to her house, and I was blown away!! I had heard that it was incredible, and boy was it!! I shared just a few below. I hope you enjoy them all!! -xoxo

Christmas at Pop's, 33 weeks

My Christmas gift to Heather, to remind her of baby Olive always :) 
-Get it? Ah-love-You





"Baby it's Cold Outside" shower at Hannah's house, 35 weeks
Heather and Chance, the happy parents to be!
That's me, with Heather, 35 weeks! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment