Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Furry Faces

This is my entry for I Heart Faces "Furry Faces" photo entry, this week. It's my spoiled rotten baby, Maximus. I absolutely love this photo because it 100 % captures his life.  He's a Momma's boy through and through. He waits all day on me to get home, so he can play, and all I want to do is snap photos! I can hear him, "Mommmmm, I just want you to throw the ball"! I will tell you that after I snapped this, I did throw the ball :) Like I said, he's spoiled rotten.
This photo was entered into I Heart Faces photo challenge 


3 comments:

  1. What beautiful soulful eyes you captured! I love the soft light on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...looks like he/she's waiting for someone to come home and play :) Tooo CuTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmaaaximuuusss! He's such a cutie, Manda. :) Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete