Monday, December 19, 2011

I Heart Faces Challenge, Bokeh

The reason for the season. It's so easy to forget what Christmas is really all about. Between the hustle and the bustle of the busy season, the running my wallet dry (as if it weren't already) and the go, go, go, we lose touch somewhere along the way!! My husband and I will be celebrating our First Married Christmas together, a staple time in our lives. Sometimes I just want to sit back, and take it all in. Enjoy this time, and these moments. Here's to remembering who it's really all about.
This photo was entered into the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com
I Heart Faces

13 comments:

  1. This is amazingly fantastic! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed all about Our Lord Jesus. Have a blessed Christmas. :)


    www.everydayiwalkwithyou.blospot.com

    <")>><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love how you used a silhouette on this. So simple and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, thank you for sharing!! The silhouette is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen!! :) (love the silhouettes!) Merry CHRISTmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning! I love it! Merry Christmas.

    www.hizles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! LOve the silhouette!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfection! I love the subject matter, the warmth of the colors, the bokeh, the reflections...

    ReplyDelete